Terms and Conditions
- Jobonship.org is launched by an ex Chief Engineer / Technical Superintendent with 30 years experience at sea.
- Jobship.org is a job portal which brings recruiters and jobseekers together in a safe, secure and trusted online environment.
- All web site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the sole property and copyright of Jobonship.org, all rights reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web site for strictly personal purposes. Copyright for the photographs reproduced herein is vested with the individual photographers of Jobonship.org or from Shipping Companys' Brochures and may not be reproduced in any form without permission.
- This website is aimed at making general information available about Shipping Companies and Recruiting agents through jobonship.org and does not guarantee that all information is adequate, accurate, and complete. In no case can Jobonship.org be held liable as a result of the use of information that appears on this website or as a result of the absence of specific information.
- This site contains "links" to other web sites. Jobonship.org is not responsible in any way for the content or the privacy practices employed by these other sites. We provides such "links" only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any "link" does not imply endorsement by Jobonship.org.
- Candidates can send the resumes through built in forms on individual companies webpages and are automatically directed to the company, they are applying for. The resumes sent through form on "Post CV" to us and they are sent to D/G approved employers only.
- Jobonship.org respects your privacy and works hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realize that the exciting growth of the Internet and online services raises questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about users. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to all our activities
- Webpages are developed with a view to give Online access to Shipping Companies brochures. However look and feel of the webpage does not intend to give impression of being the "official website" and Jobonship.org under no conditions should be assumed to be "Authorised Agent" / "Official" / "Special Agent" / "GSA" for the shipping Company / recruiting agents.
- Jobonship.org is a Shipping proffesional driven organisation and earns money from respective shipping comapny for making their presence on the website. Jobonship.org does not charge any money to the seafarers. There are no agents appointed by Jobonship.org and only authorized person appointed by Jobonship.org can collect money only by recruiters on behalf of Jobonship.org
- By using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) all the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Jobonship.org reserves rights to remove any content /listing from their website without giving any reason whatsoever.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. ©2012 jobonship.org ®, all rights reserved. Jobonship.org ® is a registered trademark of Jobonship.org. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Services are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Mark.