About MOL Tankship Management
- Provide safe, efficient, Cost-effective and reliable ship management with competent onboard team.
- Sourcing, recruitment, selection, deployment, scheduling, training/upgrading programs, and on-going management of seafarers engaged on vessels.
- Maintaining a high crew retention rate by regular communication and a commitment to staff well-being.
- Continual upgrading of the crew and management skills through training at inhouse training institutes located in various parts of the world.
- Monitoring of Manning agents for the implementation of the company polices and guidelines.
- Full technical supervision.
- Planned maintenance of vessel machinery.
- Periodical reporting.
- Preparation/ supervision/ reporting and control of ship’s annual budget and drydocking budgets.
- Voyage repairs, dry dockings, surveys.
- Special projects handling
- Supervising new buildings
- Vessel Inspections including pre-purchase and sale surveys
MOL Tankship Management Fleet
Crude Oil Tankers
Master, Chief Officer, Second Officer, Third Officer
Chief Engineer, Second Engineer, Third Engineer, Fourth Engineer, Electrical Officer
Pumpman, Bosun, AB with COP, OS
Oiler with COP, Fitter
Chief cook, Messman